[NFBMT] Thanks-State convention

breslauerj at gmail.com breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:01:17 UTC 2017

Loved it.  Thanks.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dan Burke via
NFBMT
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:07 AM
To: NFB of Montana Discussion List <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dan Burke <burke.dall at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] Thanks-State convention

One more convention detail. The tune Jeannie Massay played a part of at the
start of her banquet speech was incorrectly identified by me.
It wasn't the Blind Boys of Alabama singing "None of Us Is Free" but the
late, great Solomon Burke. Found the track on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFkmRp_G2uo

Dan