[NFBMT] Missoula Walmart has ScriptTalk

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Sat Apr 7 01:44:51 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,

Thank you for this good information!  Script Talk is probably the best resource for finding about and keeping track of medications.  I believe a number of Wallmarts, CBS pharmacies and a few independent pharmacies have it available.  I think more of us should take advantage of it and use it!

Good info!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone