[NFBMT] see what sells on an online auction

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 17:43:30 UTC 2018

Hello:

     If I were picking a site to have an online auction, I think I would use
Ebay. Ebay.com has a system for helping charities. I do not know all the
details. Ebay has the advantage of a very large number of potential bidders.
When we fundraise, we absolutely must work to attract the general public. I
looked at the items being offered. There were a number of gift cards, craft
items, pictures, a used coffee maker and a Craftsman drill to name a few.
Whatever we put up online for auction must be of a good quality.

Regards,

Robert