[NFBMT] Bozeman gatherings reported

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:49:48 UTC 2018

I am posting this email that I received from Todd Fahlstrom.
Rik James

VISIONS GROUP OF BOZEMAN

Do you live in Bozeman or surrounding area and are Blind or Visually
Impaired or know of individuals who are?  Would you like to socialize and
get to know others?  We have just the group for you.

What: Visions group of Bozeman
Purpose:
A non-affiliated group for blind/visually impaired individuals designed to
promote social networking, resource sharing, and active living in the
community.

May events:

Wednesday May 9,
Time: 10:30-12:30
Topic: Montana Independent Living Center (MILP)

Location:
Montana Independent Living Center
3825 valley commons drive. Suite 2
Bozeman, MT
(406) 522-7300
www.milp.us

Come join us at MILP to learn about the programs they offer and socialize
with other peers.  A light snack and beverage will be available during the
time we are learning about the programs and each other.

Tuesday May 15Topic:Nothing but lunch
 11:00-1:00

Location:
Perkins
2505 W. Main St.
Bozeman, MT
(406) 587-9323

Need a place to eat and have some good conversations?  We have the place for
you.  Perkins will be hosting the Visions Group of Bozeman this day.  Come
hang out and enjoy some good food and good company.

Please call, email, get on FB to
get future dates (info below).

Group leader:
Todd Fahlstrom
(406) 600-7548
Todd.fahlstrom at usfamily.net
Face book: Visions group of Bozeman

We need your help spreading the word about this group and your encouraged to
invite friends and family members as well or others that might be coping
with vision loss of any age.  Together we can build a better community and
enhance our lives for the future.