[NFBMT] What can I do for the state

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Aug 1 21:40:59 UTC 2018

One of the things I love to do is knit.
Even though my fingers are starting to curl under, knitting keeps them limber.
For four years now I have knitted baby blankets for Catholic daughters
to give to the mothers who can't afford items for their babies.
I can offer dish cloths or something like that threw out the next year.
As well as still working on my baby blankets.
If this doesn't work for anyone I sure understand.
Just wanted to share that maybe we could put something to use to either
send to someone who is in the hospital or at home recovering from
surgery, just some thoughts.
I realize this doesn't bring in lots of money can't work that fast with
my hands,
just wanted to share my hands are ready to give it a try.
Thanks,
Dar