[NFBMT] Convention Thoughts

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Aug 8 19:11:29 UTC 2018

Travis did the glases last year,
They are getting better, wich is good, where I can see why he wouldn't
wish to do it again this year.
I keep on that good stuff loll.
Now if we could get the price down that would be lovely for more folks
to be able to use them if they wished to do so.
I would do lunch on our own, Gives us a brake to move around a bit.
We dog users need to do that as you know.
The title of the convention is good.
I would like to know what the library is doing this year.
Other than that it would be fun to know why folks enjoy coming to
convention, then get ready for another theem for next year.
Instead of trying to bring in everyone when you don't have the room.
Just my thoughts.
We can talk about this again next week.