[NFBMT] Great News!

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:34:46 UTC 2018

Just thought you'd like to know.

The NFB of Montana has received $81.56 through our Schwans fundraiser.

Thanks for those of you who have participated in this.  Every little bit
helps.

Please continue to donate through Schwans Cares.  This will still continue
on, although the donations we receive won't be as large as the ones we
received at the beginning of the fundraiser.  Keep it up, and spread the
word!  Thanks.