[NFBMT] Committees

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:48:20 UTC 2018

Hi, fellow NFB of Montana members.

>From time to time we form committees to help get the work of the NFB of
Montana done.  Sometimes we remember what committees we are on, sometimes we
don't.  Sometimes the committees meet, sometimes they don't.  I would like to
make a list and form or reform some committees.  If you find one you are
interested in and want to be on it, let me know and I will try to keep an
updated list of committees and members.  If you're on one and don't want to
be, also let me know.  If there is a committee I haven't listed and you want
to create it or be on it, please let me know.  Thanks.

Fundraising Committee:

2018 Convention Nominating Committee: Sheila Leigland, Harold Leigland, Jeff
Haworth

2018 Resolutions Committee:  Lauretta Merchant, Harold Leigland, Jim Marks,
Joy Breslauer (Technically, as President of the NFB of Montana, Joy Breslauer
is a member of any and all committees except the Nominating Committee.)

Door Prize Committee: Linda Hurlock, Anna Robbins

Convention Registration Table Committee:  Dar Aldrich and others

Membership Recruitment Committee:  Anna Robbins, maybe Jim Marks?  I can't
remember, so somebody please remind me.

Other Assignments:

NFB Newsline Coordinators:  Rik and Karen James

Vehicle Donations Coordinator:  Jim Aldrich

PAC Plan Coordinator:  Ted Robbins