[NFBMT] Rep. Gianforte meets with seniors to talk health care (Bozeman)

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:31:56 UTC 2018

At our recent chapter meeting last Thursday, there was some discussion about Medicare changes that are now in place or about to be.
And some mentioned the Medicare Advantage plans, also.

In yesterday's Bozeman Daily Chronicle, there was an article you might like to read. Montana's representative spent a bit of time at the Senior Center on Monday.

Just prior to his time at the senior center, the congressman was on the local radio.
I won't elaborate. But he did not speak about health care concerns.
Some of the subjects and caller responses he made did disappoint and disturb me.

At the Senior Center, Gianforte did listen attentively to people and this article describes some of the conversation.

ARTICLE:
Rep. Gianforte meets with seniors to talk health care

Here is the link to the article.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/health/rep-gianforte-meets-with-seniors-to-talk-health-care/article_7144646e-2849-5464-8023-3451bb1c7e3e.html

Rik James
Treasure State at large chapter president
Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org

Live the life you want

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back