[NFBMT] H.R. 620

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:02:50 UTC 2018

Do we know whether Gianforte voted for or against HR 620?

The US House vote to weaken the Americans with Disabilities Act certainly
does make for a sad day.  Our country is reversing so many good things these
days, and I cannot see any reason in it.  The pendulum will swing back, but
it sure is hard to see so many good people getting hurt in the process.

I couldn't get past the Gianforte security on his website, either.  Made the
phone call instead.

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com