[NFBMT] New Delta Airlines Travel Policy Information

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:42:55 UTC 2018

Greetings, fellow Montana Federationists.

This may impact some of us going to National Convention.

You may be aware that Delta Airlines announced that as of March 1st 2018 a
change to their policy regarding transportation of Service Animals will come
into effect.  There have been many stories in the media, several with
inconsistent facts.  I have posted a link below to what appears to be their
new policy.  We will update you on any new developments.

Here is the link:

https://www.delta.com/content/dam/delta-www/pdfs/policy/TrainedServiceAnimal-
RequiredForms.pdf

Web Site:  <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> http://www.nfbofmt.org