[NFBMT] NFB of Montana Treasure State At Large Chapter Meeting Notice - Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:00:52 UTC 2018

Greetings Montana Federationists!

It is just a bit more than 24 hours from now as I clack away on this tired
old argumentative keyboard, that I hope to convene another monthly meeting
of our Treasure State at-large chapter of our beloved Montana affiliate of
the NFB. I hope you have had a good month, and are planning to call in for
the phone conference.  Below is the information of how to do so.

We would be very pleased to have you join us for our next monthly chapter
meeting via the telephone conference.

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.

Sincerely,

Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects at the meetings will vary naturally according to the interests and
desires of those who participate.

So that means you, future and current participants.

Thanks very much.  Please let anyone you think might be interested to know
they are welcome to join us.

Free lemonade at the door. Take a seat, or just stand and shift your weight.
All are welcome.

Contact:

Rik James

montanarikster at gmail.com

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.

I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.

If you missed last month's meeting and wish to listen to it, here is how you
can do so.

Although I must say,  please accept my apologies, there is no recording for
the June meeting. And my apology for completely forgetting it. I don't know
what happened. La la land, that is where I was, I guess.

ONLINE RETRIEVAL Chapter Meetings is here:

 <http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings>
http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings

    Enter Dial In Number: 712-432-6100   Or just copy and paste this.

7124326100

    Access Code: 610037424678    Or just copy and paste this. 610037424678

     Look for the unique meeting CODE filename.  A 4-digit number (YY/MM)