[NFBMT] Convention planning meeting next Tuesday, July 17

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:41:10 UTC 2018

I just cannot imagine how folks can let a little old baseball game get in
the way of this important planning.
My oh my what to do what to do.
I'll take mustard and relish on my dog, please. And you? And you?

Smiling.
A pretty good roster on each, the American and National League rosters.
I like that fellow Blackmon with the Rockies, Dar. He is a good one. Keep
him.

Rik