[NFBMT] Braille Writers

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 04:28:48 UTC 2018

Well, would you be interested in selling either one of them, and if so, for
how much?  I have no idea if coming up with money would even be a
possibility.  But all I was thinking is if anybody had an old Brailler lying
around that they weren't using and weren't going to use, it could be put to
good use by someone else.