[NFBMT] Resurrecting an old idea: fund raiser

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Jul 18 22:29:53 UTC 2018

I personally asked Jim if he would help me get one, where he has
different interest on what he wishes.
I understand you have to use one or the other or both of hulou or there
is another one can't come up with name yet.
They have shows from the past years ago.
They also have different series they show.
Folks are quite interested in that.
I was trying to cut back on cable. Even trying to get rid of it, where
I still could have local news things like that.
Make sure I don't lose my football games in the winter months.