[NFBMT] State Convention Questions

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:33:03 UTC 2018

Here is some info I found in an old email from 2017 that might help with
convention planning this year.  I don't have the completed figures for 2017,
but maybe we should start keeping a running yearly compilation of such
things.  Joy

                35 registered in 2015

45 registered in 2016

Estimated sleeping rooms need for 2017 equals about 18-25, based on
membership names, etc.

(we paid for 45 meals),.

We paid $150 for room set up per day, (plus gratuities), (3 days).
Refreshments were extra.

Ted