[NFBMT] Dot Watch

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:23:23 UTC 2018

Yes, I've heard of this watch.  It would be cool to have a Braille watch
that displays the time in a digital format.  I understand the watch can be
used for other purposes, such as connecting to a smart phone much like the
Apple or Android watches supplement smart phones.  Using this watch, it may
be possible to read text messages and otherwise operate one's smart phone
features.  The last bit of information I heard was that the watch is still
in development, but perhaps it's on the market now.

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com