[NFBMT] Schwans Cares

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Jun 9 04:55:17 UTC 2018

Hello,
This is Dar,
When you give the number to the schwans person, we the state get a
percentage of the cost back.
Just a neat way to do a fund raiser.
You can do it from home.
We don't buy everything, just the foods we enjoy.
Hope this helps.
We like some of the breakfasts,
a small pizza for lunch or dinner,
We like the sausage link or patty that we fix.
We like the pork chops.
In the summer we get the sundae cones.
We like the Montana ice cream for other creams.
Hope this helps.