[NFBMT] Monthly meeting on Thursday, May 10 6 to 7 pm - Treasure State At Large Chapter, NFB of Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:32:04 UTC 2018

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, May 10, 2018

6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.

Sincerely,

Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects will vary naturally according to the interests and desires of those
who participate.

Thanks very much.  Please let anyone you think might be interested to know
they are welcome to join us.

Contact:

Rik James

montanarikster at gmail.com

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.

I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.

If you missed last month's meeting and wish to listen to it, here is how you
can do so.

ONLINE RETRIEVAL of the Chapter Meeting.

http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings

    Enter Dial In Number: 712-432-6100   Or just copy and paste this.

7124326100

    Access Code: 610037424678    Or just copy and paste this. 610037424678

     Look for the unique meeting CODE filename.  A 4-digit number (YY/MM)

Last month's meeting was in April, so the filename is 1804.wav.  It being a
WAV file, it is large. You can listen to it online or download it.

It was a very nice meeting. Thank you all, and if you missed it, please take
advantage of the Replay option.