[NFBMT] Has someone changed their email address?

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:36:12 UTC 2018

Okay, thanks, Travis. I was checking and I guess I had put in your new address, but did not delete the old one, for whatever lame excuse I give myself.
You did get last night's notice on Thursday's meeting then?

I don't know how fresh my list is actually. I will contact our Membership data person, see if I am missing anyone.

Warp 1, engage, Mr. Soo Loo. Picard out.
Let the day see us with a reasonable strategy to keep ourselves, safe, with communications and our navigational objectives achieved with the utmost energy and satisfaction.
It is almost rodeo season. And I lost my hat band last year. Carelessly let a frog borrow it. I won't make that mistake again. RibbIt RibbIt. Splash!

The Bozeman Rikster