[NFBMT] Montana Voting options for people with disabilities

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:56:38 UTC 2018

Here is the current status of voting options in Montana for people with
disabilities.  This may change if AutoMARK voting machines become obsolete or
unrepairable.  There was another interim meeting in Helena to discuss voting
options for people with disabilities, but nobody from our affiliate attended,
as far as I know.  I posted information about it months ago on this list.

https://sos.mt.gov/elections/disabilities

I hope some of you find this information useful.