[NFBMT] techie question

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:49:29 UTC 2018

It's hard to remember all the steps to accomplish many techie tasks, but
Google search does a great job of providing information.  As an example,
here is a Youtube video on how to convert a wav to a mp3 format.  There are
also file conversion software one can download and use, too.  Accessibility
can be tricky and hard to figure out, though.

How to convert Wav to MP3 - YouTube

Video for how to convert wav to mp3▶ 2:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czEs0Miwhew

Feb 10, 2011 - Uploaded by F1shard
here and look at import settings. we want to click this button here so by
default it's on AAC encoder. we want to ...

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com