[NFBMT] Background Checks

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:18:38 UTC 2018

Thanks, Jim.  I'll add your name.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT <nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jim Marks via NFBMT
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:14 AM
To: 'NFB of Montana Discussion List' <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jim Marks <blind.grizzly at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] Background Checks

Hi Joy,

I can lend a hand for part of the BELL Academy.  I don't know when yet.  It
may be best to see when I could be useful and then plug me in for a few days.
Or, if you prefer, I could help coordinate in the background if that would be
more helpful.  I guess I'm saying put me in where you want me.

Best!

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com