[NFBMT] Resolutions Committee

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:58:06 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone.

Before you know it, our state convention will be upon us.  We have a busy
summer ahead, or at least I do, and I don't want the resolutions to wait
until the last minute.

I would like to plan resolutions committee meetings for Wednesdays at 6:00
P.M.  If there is another time that would work out better for anyone who
wants to be on the committee, please let me know off list.

I'd like to start next week with May 23.  I will not be available May 30, so
the next one would be June 6.  Then I more than likely won't be available
till June 27 and then after that is the National Convention.  After that we
only have about two months before our state convention September 21-23.

I would like to request that we try to keep the meetings to an hour or
thereabouts.

Please send in your ideas for resolutions to me, and I will bring them before
the committee.  If you don't want to write a resolution yourself, just send
us the idea and we will write it for you.  You may not recognize it when
we're done.  Just kidding, mostly.

Comments?  Suggestions?  Volunteers?  I think if we have four or five members
on the committee, that should be sufficient.  Thanks in advance.