[NFBMT] Blind Abilities podcast

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:12:10 UTC 2018

Something I just discovered last night.
Using the Victor Stream under podcasts, there was a Humanware suggested
podcasts.
Among many that sounded interesting, I subscribed to one, and am finding it
informative.
It is one called Blind Abilities.
Enough was discussed to actually take some notes to use later.
Some of the subjects I am seeing on this list might find some technology
subjects of interest.

And hey there, Dar.
Also, if you want to learn to play guitar, type guitar in the Search for and
find numerous listings of podcasts for a wide variety of guitar related
podcasts. Some say they are instruction.

Regards to you 	all from the buckeye state, in Delaware County, Ohio.
We had a huge thunderstorm last night. Severe flood warnings. And some local
birds are singing with a post trauma like symphony today.
Me? I am just trekking chasing down the GPS landmarks and points of
interest.
I think Pie Street is just ahead. Lemon tart pudding, flaky crust, with a
gentle meringue. Yes, I will stop there!

Rik James