[NFBMT] Resolutions Committee Meeting Reminder

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:23:27 UTC 2018

Please come to our first Resolution Committee meeting of 2018.  I want to
introduce what a resolution is and get some ideas about resolutions you would
like to see happen.  We'll write and tweak them later.

Some good ideas might be:

Transportation

BLVS

Parents Rights to raise their own children

Subminimum wages in Montana

Accessible Voting Technology

Braille Literacy

We might also want to honor or commend someone for their belief in a cause or
service on behalf of the blind.

We might want to do some research into what the current state of affairs is
in Montana, and toss around different ideas on how to improve them or what we
think needs to be addressed and how.

Telephone Conference Number: 712-432-6100

Participant Access Code: 41010893#

Time: Wednesday, May 30, 6:00 PM

Hope you can be there.