[NFBMT] a Friendly Reminder: The At Large chapter Meeting is This Thursday at 6:00 P.M.

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:33:06 UTC 2018

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists across this big beautiful state of ours.

This is a friendly reminder to attend the at large chapter meeting on
Thursday evening, November 8, 2018, at 6:00 P.M.  Even if it is to say howdy
to your snowed-in friends and neighbors, grab yourself a hot chocolate or
spiced cider and warm your hearts at the campfire to keep off the chill of
election week.  Won't you be glad when all those ads are over with?  We'll
know how it all shakes out by then.

Our Chapter President, Rik James, is visiting family in Ohio, so he will not
be able to attend.  So I will take the helm in his absence, or we'll just
have a free-for-all.  Bring whatever is on your mind and we'll be sure to
cuss and discuss it.  Didn't we have a great meeting last month with the
Blind History Lady?

Conference Call In Number: 712-432-6100

Participant Access Code: 41010893#

See you there.  The holidays are almost upon us.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President