[NFBMT] FW: Braille Reading Contest

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Nov 23 18:16:49 UTC 2018

FYI, NFB-MT Secretary Robert Jaquiss posted the following notice about our
Braille Readers are Leaders contest.  Not sure whether Robert's e-mail went
to our listserv, so I'm re-posting it here.  Details below.  Please spread
the word by inviting blind children and their families to sign up for the
contest.

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org