[NFBMT] FYI - a webinar coming up in December about voice assistance offerings

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:13:24 UTC 2018

I get email notices from Hadley from time to time.
This is a new one, if anyone is interested.
I have not yet had those voices in my head. I imagine some of you are
already old hands with this stuff.
I seem to be getting a bit worried about artificial intelligence.
I can just imagine these strange conversations. You know?
Alexa, have you seen Barney Google? Well, Rik, you remember, we ran over him
out on interstate 90 a few months ago.
And by the way, Rick. What have you done with your pajamas. Didn't you put
them on the hook same as always this morning?
Shhh. Alexa, you are embarrassing me. Quiet. I am meditating. This is my Zen
Ragu Ramen time. Eric Clapton is playing the eastern sit tar with George
Harrison. In my head.  The Bell Bottom Blues in raga time.
Best,
Rik James

	ALEXA, remind me to tune in to Hadley's next Tech it Out!
Join us to learn and share experiences with digital assistants like Amazon's
Echo (aka Alexa), Apple's Siri and Google Home.
Smart assistants are very popular these days. And for good reason. Following
voiced commands, they can check the weather, play your favorite tunes,
adjust the lights and control the thermostat.

Interested in learning more and sharing your own experiences? Please join
us!
Using Alexa, Siri and Google Home