[NFBMT] Meet the Blind Month and White Cane Awareness Day: Teach the World About What the White Cane Means to Blind People

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:30:08 UTC 2018

It wouldn't be easy, but you'd have to use one hand, preferably the right
hand, for the cane, and just hold the walker with one hand.  You would have
to use the cane out in front of the walker to detect changes in elevation or
obstacles.  I don't even know if that is possible, but that is what common
sense would dictate to me.  Maybe you would need an extra-long cane.  Joy