[NFBMT] friendly reminder, about Thursday's phone conference meeting, Treasure State At-Large chapter of NFBof Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:01:12 UTC 2018

You should hopefully have this on your calendar already and are planning to
phone in and attend.

But just in case, here below is the announcement.

Thanks.

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, October 11, 2018

6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100

    or all bunched up together the number is 7124326100

The Participant Access Passcode is:

    41010893#

Don't forget that pound sign at the end.

Some of you have figured out a way to put this above information in your
phone's Contacts, so that you can simply dial the number, and then the
passcode is automatically entered and put in there. This is working for
myself now, who has begun to feel like Mr. Fumble Fingers at times. If you
need instructions, someone may be able to help out.

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.

Sincerely,

Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects at the meetings will vary naturally according to the interests and
desires of those who participate.

But let me say, that at THIS particular meeting, the October meeting, we
will be having a presentation by a special guest, the long time
Federationist, Peggy Chong, also known lately as the Blind History Lady.
Peggy has been doing research and has some special information about our own
Treasure State of Montana to share, as it pertains to its citizens who are,
or I guess, who were,  blind.  Peggy will present and then we will open it
to questions. Additionally, in advance of the meeting, I think it would be
great if each of you do a little digging and remembering waht you know about
the blind in Montana. You most certainly may have information to pass along
to Peggy, too.  I hope everyone can come and bring their usual smiling faces
and warm cozy voices. We want to have YOU in the mix!

Contact:

Rik James

montanarikster at gmail.com <mailto:montanarikster at gmail.com>

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.

I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.

If you missed last month's meeting and wish to listen to it or download it,
here is how you can do so.

ONLINE RETRIEVAL of the Chapter Meeting.

 <http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings>
http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings

Enter the Dial In Number: 712-432-6100

Or just copy and paste this all bunched up number.

7124326100

Then in the next field, put in the Access Code: 610037424678

If there is a recording available it will be with 4 characters followed by
.wav