[NFBMT] retrieval of tonight's meeting of the Treasure State chapter with our guest The Blind History Lady, Peggy Chong

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:10:13 UTC 2018

Earlier this evening the Treasure State at-large chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Montana convened in a phone conference for the
October meeting.

I am going to guess that some of you members were interested, and intended
to, but were not able to join us.

If so, I want to not let too much time pass before I post how you may
listen.  You can either listen online or download the file.

Click on or paste this address into your browser:

 <http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings>
http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings

Once there you will need to enter numbers into two form fields.

    Enter our group's Dial In Number: 712-432-6100

    Access Code: 610037424678

The filename for tonight's meeting with our special guest, The Blind History
Lady, Peggy Chong is this:

181097.wav

Let me know what you thought. And if you have any trouble, I'm happy to try
and help.

We certainly are very grateful for the very fine presentation tonight, and
appreciate all of the time Ms. Chong spent doing this research of our own
state's history. I was totally fascinated.

Thank you.

Here is the contact address for Peggy:

The Blind History Lady <theblindhistorylady at gmail.com>

Rik James

President, Treasure State Chapter, NFB of Montana

406 586 4123

D28rik at msn.com <mailto:D28rik at msn.com>