[NFBMT] recipes

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:51:29 UTC 2018

                              Greetings, We are slated to provide recipes
for the braille monitor for the month of April 2019 and it would be great to
have recipe submissions from all three of our chapters. We need at least
three recipes and as many as six along with a picture of the person
submitting the recipe. Also, a one or two sentence biography will accompany
your entry. We need to have recipes in gary Wounder's hands by the middle of
February. We are looking forward to the opportunity to let folks know that
we are capable of many things including cooking.Happy recipe hunting to all.
Phlease send submissions to sheila.leigland at gmail.com
<mailto:sheila.leigland at gmail.com> . Thanks much.