[NFBMT] chapter meeting announcement - Tonight, 6:00 p.m. Thursday, September 13 Treasure State At Large chapter of the NFB of Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:39:45 UTC 2018

Greetings Montana Federationists!

And especially members of the Treasure State At Large chapter.

Somewhere between the here I am and where am I, time snuck up on me. And I
neglected to alert you about tonight's chapter meeting phone conference. I
do hope that in spite of my late notice, that you were already planning on
attending.

Below are the numbers you will need to phone in.

My other announcement is my red-faced apologies because I have an important
meeting that is not optional that I must attend in Bozeman, so I cannot
attend. But I have requested that your chapter Vice President, Travis Moses,
moderate and preside tonight. Do please join in and help him make it a
successful meeting.

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.

Sincerely,

Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects at the meetings will vary naturally according to the interests and
desires of those who participate.

Contact:

Rik James

montanarikster at gmail.com

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.

I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.