[NFBMT] BrailleNote Touch Trade-In Program

breslauerj at gmail.com breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:43:20 UTC 2018

This may interest some of you.  Joy

Hello All,

OverHere Consulting is proud to say we are now Certified BrailleNote Touch Experts!

This allows us to offer you the best BrailleNote Touch training and support in the state. We are also celebrating the accomplishment by offering this special deal from HumanWare. Please feel free to share this deal with anyone you feel can benefit from the amazing deal on the world’s first Google Certified braille tablet.

The Braille Note Touch Trade-In program

(Through November 30, 2018).

Any braille display, 20 cells or less  can be traded in for  $500 towards any BrailleNote Touch unit.

Any braille display larger than 20 cells may be traded in for a $1000 discount on the 32 cell BrailleNote Touch unit only.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Ed Worrell

CEO/Co-Founder: OverHere Consulting LLP

P 406-231-6822

www.overhereconsulting.net <http://www.overhereconsulting.net>