[NFBMT] instructions to listen to the April 11 chapter meeting on Totally Free Conference Calling

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 06:05:49 UTC 2019

Thanks to those who were able to attend last night's monthly meeting of the
Treasure State chapter.
I felt that our members participated in a very good discussion. Topics
varied, but ranged largely on the current state legislature issues of most
interest to us.
Below are instructions to listen.  You can use the phone to listen online,
or you can download the file. It is kind of a big file.
If you have problems, let me know.
I can also send you the file via Dropbox if this is something you would like
to have.
Thanks.
Rik James
President, Treasure State At-Large Chapter
406 586 4123
406 539 2578
Rixmix2009 at gmail.com

Replay Instructions:
1. Dial 712-432-3448
This is a different number than the conference.
The voice answering should say welcome to the recording playback line.
2. You are then prompted to provide the conference number.
That number is the access code, followed by the pound sign.
Dial 654032#
3. If you wish to hear the newest or latest recording, you can just wait 30
seconds and it will begin.
    But a voice does say to dial 0 followed by the pound sign to play it,
which is faster.
4. If there are more than one conference recordings, and you wish to listen
to an earlier one, you will be prompted to provide the SHARING CODE NUMBER.

If you need it, here is the Sharing ID Number for the April 11, 2019 chapter
meeting.
The April 11 2019 meeting sharing ID number is 5192#

This is the Conference playback number:
Dial: 712-432-3448

This is our NFB of Montana totally free conference number:
Dial 654032#

Then the Sharing ID for the April 11 meeting:
5192#

the voice will ask for the sharing
   download
    press 1, and then the moderator code (NFBMT# or 63682#)