[NFBMT] Resolutions Committee

BRUCE&JOY breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 09:58:40 UTC 2019

If anyone is interested in working on resolutions for our 2019 convention,
please let me know off list.  I think it would be good to have three or four
on the committee besides myself.  If anyone has a good idea (or a bad idea)
for a resolution, please send me the idea off list as well.  If you want to
take a stab at writing a resolution, you can, or if you don't want to write
it up, just present us with the idea.  If you want to know what we have
passed for resolutions in the past, please go to our web site,
www.nfbofmt.org <http://www.nfbofmt.org> , and look for resolutions.  They
are listed by year.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President and Resolutions Committee Chair