[NFBMT] Resolutions Committee Meeting

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:13:21 UTC 2019

Another note to self:  Clarify the date of the meeting.  The next Resolutions
Committee meeting will be Wednesday, August 21, 2019, at 6:00 P.M.  I'll try
to remember to send another reminder closer to the date.  Your past President
must be getting a little rusty.  Joy

P.S.  Jim Aldrich did show up.  The rest of you were there in spirit.