[NFBMT] Voting Systems Certification Event - August 27th

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:48:07 UTC 2019

It's not that hard to figure out.  The email is self-explanatory.  Election
Systems and Software has applied for certification of the ExpressVote voter
assist terminal in Montana, , and the Secretary of State's office is holding
a public demonstration and certification ceremony for the machine which
probably will be replacing the AutoMARK in the future.  Whether or how any of
us gets there and back to see it and get a chance to play with it is our
problem.  The Secretary of State's office is not going to provide
transportation for us.  I was just mentioning my options in case I can go.
Sorry if that was confusing.  If you have any other questions about
transportation to and from, perhaps you should ask our President.  Joy