[NFBMT] Voting Systems Certification Event - August 27th

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:20:21 UTC 2019

That's up to the board, and I have heard nothing about that.  The
reimbursement guidelines also state that travel expenses may be requested in
writing before the travel takes place, but the reimbursement payment to the
individual is preferred to be after the travel has concluded, unless other
arrangements have been made.  The President is the contact person for travel
expense reimbursement requests.