[NFBMT] NOTICE: NFB of Montana's Treasure State At-Large chapter meeting via telephone conference tonight, Thursday, December 12, 6:00 p.m.

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:49:08 UTC 2019

Notice of tonight's telephone conference call

Thursday, December 12, 2019

6:00 pm

Hey there, Federationists!

Are you all set for calling in for tonight's Treasure State chapter meeting?

Sorry for the late notification. But I bet you were already planning on
calling in.  Right?  Gee, I hope so.

Maybe you might call a couple others, to just remind them, if you have a
moment. okay?

That said, at the time of tonight's meeting, I must attend a family
function. and I cannot attend.

am very sorry.

But actually, you might be tickled to know, I have requested that state
affiliate President Jim Marks could moderate tonight's meeting. And he has
gracously agreed to do so.

So please do, call in, and have a great time, in this, our final chapter
meeting for 2019.

Have a great Christmas, and feel free to contact me directly, for anything
at all. I appreciate you all very much.

Thanks.

Rik James

President, Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Montnaa

406-451-1874  or 406-586-4123

d28rik at msn.com

TO JOIN THE TOTALLY FREE CONFERENCE CALL

USE THIS NUMBER:

712-432-6301

ACCESS NUMBER FOLLOWED BY THE POUND SIGN:

654032#

Here are a few other Tips while in the conference:

BUTTONS on PHONE KEYPAD for Conference Participants:

*    to start the reading of commands menu.

*1   MUTE SELF - mute yourself, and unmute yourself.

*4   DOWN VOLUME (turns volume down on phone within the conference)

* 6   UP VOLUME (to turn UP volume on your line)

* 7  DOWN MIC VOLUME (your Microphone)

* 8   EXIT COMMANDS LIST (to get out of hearing the list of commands)

* 9   UP MIC VOLUME (turns UP your micophone Volume)

# - EXIT / PREVIOUS (takes you out of conference, and switch to previous )