[NFBMT] convention planning meeting

sheila leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:53:59 UTC 2019

hello, It is now time for us  to start planning for the convention of
the nfbofmt so, I'm calling for a convention planning meeting for
january second at three in the afternoon. All that would like to help
are welcome to attend. We need to set a date and begin to plan for
reserving a hotel . I hope to see all of you there. We will be using the
number 712;432;6301 code 654032. If there are significant problems with
the time of the meeting, or the date of the meeting, Please let me know
asap.Thank you for your cooperation.