[NFBMT] Thank You, Jim and Linda!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:15:55 UTC 2019

Great work you guys.  You know, I was at a session in Washington last
week, Jim and Joy were there too, at which a long-time Hill consultant
shared this truism:  If you're not at the table, you're on the menu.
It's just as true in Helena and Denver as it is in Washington.  Jim
and Linda made sure blind Montanans were at the table, and not on the
menu!

Dan