[NFBMT] Conference line information

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Fri Feb 8 06:00:16 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I meant to reply to Rik’s message but somehow I lost it.  The webinar he recommended was most interesting since it dealt with apps we interact with such as Be My Eyes, Seeing AI and a host of others.  I find the zoom client is a very simple conference app.  One can join a conference by  PC, Mac and IOS or android phones.  I simply typed in a conference number or followed a link and I was in a conference.  It is really slick!  I wouldn’t object if we decided to use it!  It is impressive!  This of course would go before the board.

The conference number we were using is no longer in service.  When I dialed it, I was asked to go to or set up a new conference number which I did some days ago.  It might be
a good idea if we could do a mini conference on the new number.  I have had two people on a call but not more than two.  I’d like to know what happens when someone joins the call.  I really would like to have things in place by the time of the at large chapter.

Thanks in advance for your help!  Please contact me by mail or phone if you could participate in a mini test conference.  The more the merrier!

Jim

Sent from my iPad