[NFBMT] conference line check

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Tue Feb 12 05:40:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'd like to see four or more persons go on a test conference so I can
be sure all is well when Rik is on the at large chapter. Let's go on
this quick test conference at 2:30 Tuesday afternoon or 6 PM Tuesday
evening. The more the merrier. This should take a few minutes.  We
should be on less than an hour unless we enjoy what we're doing.  Call in:
712-432-6301. The access code is 654032.  I've had two people on a
conference but would like more to check out a few features.

See you tomorrow and thanks much!

Jim