[NFBMT] sB291

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:49:47 UTC 2019

Upon re-reading the text of SB291, it seems to me that they are making every
effort to comply with applicable federal and state laws, to protect the
privacy and anonymity of all voters, and to make sure that the ballots
counted are indistinguishable from each other as far as whether they were or
were not cast by a voter with a disability.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President