[NFBMT] Montana Legislative Update: Revised

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Feb 25 14:07:58 UTC 2019

I am sorry,

I won't vote for anything, when I have no clue what all of this is about.
Just a bunch of foolishness that drives me crazy when non makes since.
It would be hard for me to ask others to vote how ever when I
understand nothing.
I wonder how many others feel the same way.
You can read all of this stuff, but when one votes one needs to back up
in their mind what they are truly voting for.
For those who understand all of this, have a good time.