[NFBMT] Action Requested

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Wed Feb 27 22:54:48 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Here is the message I sent against SB291.   Please feel free to use it
as you see fit!

Jim

I'm James Aldrich.  I'm on the board of the National Federation Of The
Blind Of Montana.  I'm also the President of the Yellowstone County
Chapter.  I'm in solidarity with our State President Jim Marks.  I'm
opposed to SB291 since it does not guarantee that the ballots won't be
different from everyone else's ballot. My ballot as a blind person
should be the same  as  everyone else's ballot.  This is how it is now
with the Automark machines.  I agree with President Marks.  We would be
there to help people with the upcoming  new technology so thay can vote
as we have all these years. Please continue to allow us to have an
independent quality voting system as we have had with the Automark machines!

Thanks for reading!

James Aldrich