[NFBMT] Agenda & Hotel map in word

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:34:59 UTC 2019

For all those attending the national convention, I have attached the final
agenda and the Hotel map in word documents.  The hotel map is nearly at the
bottom of the agenda, but this makes it more accessible.  I really
appreciate them and thought you might also,.  If you do not want them,
please just hit delete.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404