[NFBMT] (no subject)

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 19:06:28 UTC 2019

Greetings all -

The NFB of Colorado and the Colorado Center for the Blind  are holding
our 2nd 6 Dot Dash 5K on Saturday to raise funds for our BELL programs
and scholarships.  We've offered a deal to other states that if they
sign people up as virtual runners, we'll send $5 per person back to
that state.  So if at least three of you register for the race, I'll
make sure that Montana gets it's share.  It's an easy way to earn a
small amount of cash for the NFB of Montana.

What's the virtual race about? Well, you can go out and run or walk a
5K wherever you want, down along the Yellowstone or the Missouri, or
up in the Bob Marshall.  Or you can sit out on the back porch in your
jammies sipping on a latte and watching cartoons on Netflix.  We're
not checking!

You still get the race shirt, swag bag of coupons and the cool race
medal that says Live the Life You Want in print and Braille!

And hey, the medal is the first of a three-year series ant will fit
together with a mountain range in the background.  Collect all three!

And I'll make a personal donation to the NFB of Montana matching  the
five bucks from each registrant!  That's right, you'll doble your
money.

Here's where you register:

https://register.chronotrack.com/r/48889

#ComeRunwithUs

Dan

--
Dan Burke
President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"
My Cell:  406.546.8546
Twitter:  @DallDonal